Who does not cherish a toned up body? A perfect body shape not only enhances your beauty but also provides a lot of confidence. Many women have contour deficiencies on their body that may be a considerable aesthetic concern for them. The main areas of concern are the breasts and the buttocks. Now, an effective solution is available in the form of fat transfer to address these concerns. Let us look at what this procedure involves.
What is Fat Transfer?
As the name suggests, fat transfer involves transferring excess fat from one part of your body to the breasts or buttocks to enhance their volume and provide a better contour. Individuals with excess fat in areas such as the abdomen, back, hips and thighs are ideal candidates for the fat transfer procedure. This is a fat grafting procedure that comes with liposuction benefits because the areas that have extra fat are trimmed in the process.
Is the Process Safe to Undergo?
The answer is “yes.” All you need is to make sure that you have an experienced cosmetic surgeon performing the procedure. In Manhattan, New York, there are select plastic surgery facilities equipped with the latest advanced equipment and where reputable plastic surgeons offer this surgical procedure.
- Phase 1: The first phase is nothing but liposuction, which is taking away unnecessary fat from other parts of the body where there is excess fat. Generally, fat is taken from the abdomen, back, thigh and hip areas. As a result, your body gets slimmer and trimmer.
- Phase 2: In the next phase, the extracted fat is purified and injected into the patients’ breast or buttocks to enhance the volume.
Advantages of Fat Grafting
This innovative procedure offers benefits such as the following:
- Minimal chance of rejection since the patient’s own fat is used instead of implants
- The fat in the donor site is reduced and the area contoured well
- Can be performed under local anesthesia
- Attractive, natural-looking results
At present, minimally invasive and highly effective modalities such as Smartlipo Triplex, VASER 2.0 and BodyTite are used to ensure excellent results for patients. These Fat Transfer to Breast technologies not only help in removing excess fat, but also tighten the skin in the process.
Another significant advancement is the TouchView TM system that is used for precise and superior image-guided fat grafting. It helps surgeons in their pre-operative planning while also helping to set realistic patient expectations. The Fat Transfer to Breast helps the surgeon to identify where exactly the fat is to be placed, and also measure the amount of fat deposited.
Breast augmentation and buttock augmentation via fat transfer is a natural procedure and brings about natural-looking results.